The Chicago Bullet Speed Skate is true to its name providing fast skating for beginners. These are also great for recreational and fitness use. The low-cut boot gives skatersmove movement and comfort when turning corners. The ABEC 1 and urethane wheels provide good stability and control and of course the front toe breaks offer safety! For a secure closure there are easy to use laces. If you’re not satisfied you’re covered by a 30 day warranty!
This speed skate from Chicago is designed for racing but is also a popular choice for all-around rink and social skating. Made of durable vinyl, the skate’s comfortable, low-cut boot allows for freer movement of the ankle as you turn corners and maneuver around obstacles. The wide 62-mm, urethane wheels with precision bearings and fixed axles provide stability and control, while the white front toe breaks offer safe and reliable stopping power. The lace closure system is easy to use and allows you to make the proper adjustments while skating. Available in black, the skate is covered by a 30-day warranty.
- Durable vinyl skate for racing and all-around rink and social skating
- Comfortable low-cut boot for greater freedom of movement
- Wide 62mm urethane wheels with precision bearing and fixed axles for stability and control
- Easy lace closure system and front toe brakes for reliable stopping
- Available in black; covered by 30-day warranty
This speed skate from Chicago is designed for racing but is also a popular choice for all-around rink and social skating. Made of durable vinyl, the skate's comfortable, low-cut boot allows for freer movement of the ankle as you turn corners and maneuver around obstacles.
The Chicago Bullet Race roller skate provides fast skating fun by combining a vinyl speed boot upper with indoor/outdoor urethane speed wheels, a lightweight chassis and smooth ABEC 1 bearings.
- Great for beginners
- Good for outdoors and indoors
- Comfy and sturdy
- Poor bearings and wheels though upgradable
- Not for roller derby